The Aggressive Defense You Need In Traffic Violation Cases
Not all traffic violations are minor issues. These are worth fighting, and the law firm of Michael L. Samuelson can help you fight them. When you choose our law firm, you will be represented by a lawyer with more than 30 years of criminal law experience. We will put that experience to use, working hard to help you keep your license and protect your record.
Defense Against All Major Traffic Violations
In addition to DWI/DUI, we defend against all other major traffic violations, including:
- Driving after license cancellation
- Driving after license suspension or revocation
- Leaving the scene of an accident, also referred to as hit-and-run
- Reckless driving and careless driving
- School bus stop arm violations
- Fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle
Experienced Attorney Focused On Criminal Defense
We do not handle traffic violations and criminal defense cases on the side. This is the focus of our legal practice. Why is this important? Because the law has become increasingly complex. We have gained knowledge by handling these cases on a daily basis, succeeding against a wide range of challenges.
When you choose our law firm, your case will be handled personally by Minnesota attorney Michael L. Samuelson. You will benefit from his decades of criminal law experience, experience that includes time spent as a criminal prosecutor. Your traffic violation will never be treated as a minor issue, because we know that it is not.
Call A St. Cloud Attorney For A Free Initial Consultation
- We offer appointments during regular business hours, as well as on evenings and weekends
- We make jail visits when necessary
- We accept all major credit cards